discoDSP Bliss sampler is a powerful performance sampler that can be used as a virtual instrument in VST, VST3, and AU formats. With its scalable and themeable GUI, 8 macro assignments, and dual zero-delay feedback filters, Bliss sampler offers a flexible and intuitive sampling experience.
One of the standout features of Bliss sampler is its ability to record your favorite VST instruments without any sound quality loss1, making it a powerful tool for creating your own custom sample libraries or using them in your productions. Additionally, Bliss sampler includes a built-in wave editor, 7 built-in effects, and flexible modulation capabilities, allowing you to shape and manipulate your samples in creative ways.
Bliss sampler also supports up to 64 voices of polyphony and voice generation with up to 4X oversample factor, as well as selectable interpolation engines with up to 512 points SINC interpolation. With full MIDI input triggering control and selectable mono/poly/legato operation, Bliss sampler offers a wide range of playback options.
Whether you're working with samples from your favorite VST instruments or your own recordings, Bliss sampler offers a comprehensive set of tools for editing, manipulating, and integrating your samples into your productions.
- Native Apple Silicon compatibility (M1 or higher).
- 64-bit VST / VST3 / Audio Units compatibility.
- Built-in VST / VST3 / AU host with sampling (freezing).
Record your favourite VST without any sound quality loss!1
- Built-in wave editor.
- Scalable and themeable GUI.
- Morphable scheme / automatable zone parameters.
- 128 Programs with unlimited zones.
- 32-bit floating point based wavetables.
- Full MIDI Input triggering control.
- Up to 64 voices polyphony (multilayered zone sampling engine).
- Oversampling voice generation: up to 4X oversample factor.
- Selectable interpolation engines: up to 512 points SINC interpolation.
- Full mono / poly / legato operation.
- Glide w/ autoswitch control.
- 4 voices Unison with detuning.
- Dual Zero-Delay Feedback filters.
- 24dB / Oct filter modes: Lowpass / Highpass / Bandpass 1 / Bandpass 2 / Notch / Peaking / Disabled. Stepping free Cutoff / Resonance and Drive parameters.
- Velocity and Keyboard tracking to Cutoff parameter.
- 8 assignable Macro knobs.
- Independent envelope amplitude / modulation envelope / LFO and filter settings.
- 2 syncable LFO with configurable Phase.
- Stepping free modulation sends / pitch bend / modulation to morphing wheels.
- ADSR amplitude envelope.
- ADSR envelope filter / pitch assignable (both bipolar).
- Wow effect: Rock Da Disco.
- Soft clipper to tame the output.
- Stereo rotation effect.
- High quality chorus / delay / reverb.
- Selectable Pre Post Effects: Bit reducer, Phaser, Distortion.
- Chorus / Delay / Reverb sends per zone.
- Built-in wave editor with full undo history.
- Zoom up to 1:1 resolution.
- Independent Left - Right - Stereo selections.
- 7 Loop types (one shoot / forward / bidirectional / backward / forward w/sustain / crossfade / static).
- Clipboard: Cut / copy / paste / mix paste / sample / trim.
- Amplitude: Fade in / out / normalization / mute / insert silence.
- Effects: Reverse / Invert polarity / Swap channels / Remove DC.
- Cues / Loop edit / Autoslice to tempo / transients.
- Automatable zone parameters / cue / loop points.
- Automatable start / end / loop points.
- Auto / drum mapping when multiple files are opened at once.
- Internal new program/bank formats with lossless encoding.
- LUA scripting engine for program loading: add new file formats easily.
- Samples: .WAV / .BWF / .AIFF / .AIF / .FLAC / .OGG / .MP2 / .AMR / .AC3 / .QT / .ADTS / .MP3 / .M4R / .3GP / .MPA / .SD2 / .MPEG / .M4A / .MP4 / .MOV / .SND / .AIFC / .CAF / .M4B / .3G2 / .MP1 / .AAC / .AU.
- Programs: .AKP (AKAI S5000-S6000) / .EXS / .SFZ / .DLS / .SF2 (SoundFont2) / .XRNI (Renoise Instruments)
- Propietary ZBP programs / ZBB banks (24-bit lossless FLAC).
- Standard .SFZ Supported opcodes: region, sample, pitch_keycenter, keytrack, lokey, hikey, lovel, hivel, loop_start and loop_end.
- Samples: 16-bit / 24-bit WAV including loop points.
: Windows 7 or a newer version.
: macOS High Sierra or a newer version.
: Ubuntu 18 or a newer version.
Your CPU must be an Intel Core i3 (x86) or higher, or an Apple Silicon M1 (ARM) or higher. Your computer must also have at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Virtual Instrument sampling does not cover 100% of the 3rd party plugins as they may have offline sampling protection, custom preset handling or other features that can have issues with Bliss host. Please test using the trial provided to check first.