January 5, 2023
Vertigo updated to 4.3
Vertigo is a 256 oscillator additive synth with resynthesis and sound morphing. Imports WAV and BMP files and reproduces complex musical phrases, drum loops, speech, and simple tones very accurately. The demo and full versions both include 128 presets.
- Major framework update.
- Multi-threaded GUI rendering.
- Pre-rendered GUI graphics for faster response.
- Fixed envelope reset, copy, paste button behavior.
- Standalone fixes.
- Improved stability.
- Native Apple Silicon support compiled with Xcode 14.
Previous customers can upgrade at Members Area.
Demo version is available at Vertigo page.
December 23, 2022
OB-Xd updated to 2.11
OB-Xd has been updated to v2.11.
- MIDI Channel (All and 1-16) selection at Config menu.
- Esc and Intro keypress support for Rename Preset and New Preset.
- Save Preset renamed as Save to Preset Slot.
- Added Save Preset to Disk to export active preset to Documents > discoDSP > OB-Xd > Presets folder.
- Simplified version number display.
Download is available for macOS, Windows and Linux and discoDSP Members Area for registered customers (includes AAX and VST3 plugin).
December 11, 2022
Bliss sampler 2.3 released
We have released Bliss 2.3, our performance sampler and virtual instrument sampling tool for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Loop points are now embedded on exported wave files.
- Added recursive search of Library folder.
- Added file browser in tree format to Library selection.
- Added Sample Library folder menu including selectable location in Options.
- Double click on Sample edit zone name will play or stop the sample.
- Fixed macOS Custom Temp Sync field not displaying properly.
- Fixed Legato/Mono behavior with MIDI off notes.
- Fixed polyphony on different zones with Legato/Mono play modes.
- Load Sample shortcut now uses Shift+Q to avoid issues with macOS standalone app.
- New main GUI layout swapping effects panels for better consistency.
Bliss 2 can be upgraded from 1.x for $29 at Members Area.
More information at Bliss page.
Read News Archive