March 27, 2014 — Solidtrax / Corona sound bank released
Energetic & Evolving for discoDSP Corona is a bank with presets that ranges from smooth to energetic, static to evolving and mellow to hard!
Solidtrax took great care in crafting these presets and made extensive use of all the features of this synthesizer.
128 Corona Presets, consisting out of: 24 Basses / 14 Arps / 18 Leads / 11 Plucks / 19 Pads / 15 Keys / 2 Organs / 1 Guitar / 1 Flute / 9 Strings / 9 Drums / 5 FX
Velocity, Aftertouch and Modwheel assignments for most presets. Soundbank information and installation instructions included in PDF file.
Price: €19 at Solixtrax shop. Payment is handled by Paypal with instant delivery after purchase.
February 17, 2014 — Discovery 4.1 Linux released
discoDSP Discovery Release 4.1 for Linux is now available.
- New zero-feedback delay filters modeled after the Nord Lead 2.
- 64-bit VST support.
- Simpler dialog boxes descriptions.
- Streamlined Morph knob display.
- Export/Import point to better folder locations.
- Added Buy links to EDIT menu on Demo version.
- Reworked and streamlined EDIT menu.
- FX Bypass moved to main EDIT menu position.
- Fixed Import/Export file paths.
- High contrast drop down menus.
- Discovery data location placed at ~/discoDSP/Discovery/
- New selected item EDIT menu background color.
- Instant refresh in Bank Browser for new FXB fles.
- Better preset renaming dialog box.
- Menu font replaced to FreeSans.
- Sound engine fixes.
- Manual revision.
Pricing and update information
Discovery 4.1 costs €69 / $99 (VAT included where applicable).
3.2 customers can update at discoDSP Members Area.
February 12, 2014 — HighLife R1.3 Mac / Windows / Linux released
- New LowPass, HighPass, BandPass and BandReject Zero Delay Feedback filters.
Listen to audio comparison.
- Edit > Wave Editor <-> cursors on wave selection borders.
- Edit > Wave Editor Mouse wheel zoom based on mouse cursor position, Shift+Mouse wheel for quick zoom.
- Edit > Wave Editor Zoom in/out based on active selection.
- Drag'n'drop support (any supported wave sample/sfz programs if empty) Shift+Drop bypass sample replacement dialog.
- Options > Global Parameter Edit (On/Off) or using Shift+Ctrl/Cmd. ADSR led will be on when enabled.
- Options > Morph Edit (On/Off).
- Edit > Properties < > File arrows browse sample folder on Edit > Sample Properties.
- Zone > Duplicate Zone, Delete All Zones functions.
HighLife 1.3 costs 49 EUR. All platform installers are delivered on a single download after purchase.
January 27, 2014 — Gigaloops / Discovery Pro Bank updated
Luca Cominato has updated his Discovery Pro bank for Release 6.x, now including a Nord Lead 2 SysEx bank for Clavia owners.
This Sound Bank contains 128 different presets: Fat Synth, Acid&Dark Lead, Pad
and Tech Sounds FX for Hard Trance, Tech Trance and Hard Style Music Production.
Purchase is available at Gigaloops website with a limited 50% off offer.
January 27, 2014 — HighLife R1.2.3 Mac / Windows / Linux released
- Reworked wave editor view:
- Mouse wheel scroll and zoom in/out with control key+wheel.
- Zoom out limited to wave length.
- Selection active if > 2px. Full wave acts as selected when no selection is active.
- Enhanced waveform visualization at higher zoom levels.
- Import/Export Sample/Program dialog opens at active sample Zone/Program path, falling back to last location when not available (default starts at user's Documents folder).
- Automatically enabled Edit menu items.
- Morphing opacity support to FX sends.
- Enhanced waveform scroll supporting horizontal axis.
- Fixed waveform behavior with devices supporting inertia scrolling.
- Changed waveform mouse zoom to SHIFT + up/down or left/right wheel on Mac.
CTRL for Linux/Windows.
- Fixed Chorus FX not sounding correctly.
- Fixed SFZ export.
HighLife 1.2.3 costs 49 EUR. All platform installers are delivered on a single download after purchase.