November 11, 2013 — HighLife R1.2 Mac / Windows / Linux released
- Mac/Windows/Linux 1.2.1 builds.
- Windows/Linux VST 64-bit support.
- Fixed Options menu behavior.
- VSTi sampling has been temporarily disabled due code rewrite.
HighLife 1.2 costs 49 EUR, however a introductory price will be applied until November 15, 2013.
All platform installers are delivered on a single download.
October 15, 2013 — Discovery 4.1 released
Discovery 4.1 is now available for Mac and Windows platforms.
Pricing and update information
- Up to 2X CPU speed optimizations.
- Smaller fle size.
- Simpler dialog boxes descriptions.
- Streamlined Morph knob display.
- Export/Import point to better folder locations.
- Added Buy links to EDIT menu on Demo version.
- Reworked and streamlined EDIT menu.
- FX Bypass moved to main EDIT menu position.
- Mac GUI shows R4.
- Fixed Cubase hangs.
- Fixed Import/Export fle paths.
Discovery 4.1 costs €69 / $99 (VAT included where applicable).
4.0 customers can download the update at discoDSP Members Area.
October 7, 2013 — HighLife Mac R1.2.1 released
HighLife for Mac has been updated to Release 1.2.1
- Fixed Options > Change zone on MIDI note behavior.
- A playing position line is displayed on wave area.
- FX Chorus/Delay/Reverb sends are enabled by default.
- Delay sync to tempo is enabled on by default.
- Fixed AU version number.
1.1 customers can update for $29 and 1.2 customers can download the new installer at Members Area.
October 1, 2013 — HighLife Mac R1.2 released
HighLife for Mac has been updated to Release 1.2
- Panning now uses Michael Gogins law.
- EDIT > Cue > Add cues from sync. Adds distributed cue samples from Sync
- File > Import Sample Auto-Drum-Machine spread when selected several samples.
- Improved dialog windows.
- Broader LCD display.
- High contrast popup menus.
- Better color theme for wave display.
- Better preset init configuration. MIDI note to zone off by default.
- Removed MIDI keyboard.
1.1 customers can update for $29 at Members Area.
September 18, 2013 — Discovery Pro 6.2 released
Discovery Pro has been updated to release 6.2.
- New 128 voices polyphony option.
- Export program enabled in demo.
- SysEx export Nord Lead compatible.
- Reorganized and streamlined EDIT, preset menus and dialog windows.
- Morphing values shown if different from zero only.
- Broader bank/program LCD text.
- Midi CC # / Disabled added to EDIT > Swap > Aftertouch To.
- PADsynth button displays green if ECO mode is enabled.
- Fixed missing Wave.dat dialog hang.
- Fixed GUI background gradient misplacement.
- Fixed Quick Stack using Keysplit behavior.
- Fixed OSC 2 octave display LED bug.
Discovery Pro 6 customers can download the update at Members Area.
Previous Discovery Pro and Discovery customers can update to R6 for 19 EUR and 79 EUR each.