SPRING SALE 30% OFF UNTIL MAY 15
April 2, 2018 — Discovery Pro updated to 6.7
Discovery Pro has been updated to 6.7.
- Layer solo: Use Alt + click (right click on Linux) on slot / button to solo / unsolo layer.
- EDIT > File > Save Program to Active Bank.
- EDIT > Paste > Morph to all layers.
- EDIT > Paste > Pitch to all layers.
- Bank change controller 0 support.
- Fixed macOS bank change controller crash.
- Fixed Aftertouch mode not refreshing correctly.
- Fixed WAVE font size LCD.
- Fixed Empty WAVE Program/Bank display.
- Removed License.dat check.
6.7 is free for 6.5 and 6.6 customers. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at Members Area.
March 26, 2018 — OB-Xd installers updated
OB-Xd has new installers for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Removed manual setup files to avoid placing files incorrectly.
- Windows installer now 64-bit with VST2 32/64 bit folder selection.
- macOS installer fixes GarageBand 10 issues.
- Linux package includes a bash install script.
March 20, 2018 — Bliss 1.2 released
We have released Bliss 1.2 for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Removed License.dat copy protection.
- Added option in the menu to disable logging.
- Small improvements to mouse handling.
More information is available at Bliss page.
Registered customers can download 1.2 at Members Area.