October 14, 2018 — EQ30 released as freeware
Our 30 band equalizer modeled on Alesis M-EQ 230 has been released as freeware.
Details and download are available at EQ30 page.
September 3, 2018 — Discovery updated to 4.2
Discovery 4.2 is now available for Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.
- VST3 support for Windows and Mac.
- Upgraded framework for increased stability and compatibility.
- Fixed BandReject filter acting as LowPass.
- Updated Demo Buy URLs.
- Full Linux support.
4.x updates and 3.x or below upgrades are available at discoDSP Members Area
August 20, 2018 — Discovery Pro Windows updated to 6.8.1
Discovery Pro Windows has been updated to 6.8.1.
- Fixed ADR LCD values in Windows build.
Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at Members Area.
July 12, 2018 — Discovery Pro updated to 6.8
Discovery Pro has been updated to 6.8.
- Drag and drop support for FXP / FXB / SYSEX / WAV / SF2 / DWB files.
- Gate and Modulation mouseover displays values.
- Modulation envelopes scroll wheel support.
- Removed OSC2 / WAVE semitone decimals from LCD display.
- Dynamic display for ADSR time values.
- Aftertouch displays amount in % and + - correctly.
- Fixed pitch bend issue importing Discovery banks.
- Fixed Quick Stack Master volume issues.
- Fixed MIDI to Velocity swap tick.
6.8 is free for 6.5 and up customers. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at Members Area.
June 20, 2018 — Linux installers updated
OB-Xd and Discovery Pro Linux installers have been updated. Bliss and Vertigo include install scripts as well now.
- Fixed Documents path issues using xdg-user-dir.
Demos and registered versions are available now.
June 18, 2018 — Solidtrax releases free Corona sound bank
Solidtrax has released Energetic & Evolving sound bank for Corona for free. It previously cost 15 €.
May 21, 2018 — Corona includes Urban Producer's Toolkit bank
Corona now includes Urban Producer's Toolkit from Xenos Soundworks, previously $7.95 and free for a limited time.
Registered customers can get the bank downloading the new installer at Members Area. It's included in Demo version as well.