In order to comply with Art.10 from Law 34/2002, July 11th of Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce, discodsp.com domain owner is:
Jorge Reales González
V Centenario 13 C
11520 Rota Cádiz Spain
VAT ID: E52318789
Intellectual Property and Regulations
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of discoDSP or, if applicable, have a license or authorization expressed by the authors.
All the contents of the website are protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, and the reproduction and / or publication, total or partial, of the website, nor its treatment is not allowed of distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation without written permission.
Designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside of discoDSP and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, discoDSP has the express and prior authorization by them. discoDSP recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property in favor of its owners, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility of the provider over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by part of it.
The user can use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being forbidden its use for commercial purposes. discoDSP will watch over the compliance of the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the contents presented in its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user.
discoDSP informs website users about its policy regarding treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing, acquiring products or contracting services through its website. discoDSP guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21.
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection, set out in Royal Decree 1720/2007, users are informed that technical and organizational measures have been adopted in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned normative.
Personal data collected in the forms are the object of treatment, only, by the personnel of discoDSP or of the Treatment Managers established.
Appropriate levels of security have been adopted to the data provided and, in addition, all the means and technical measures available to it have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that we provide.
Truthfulness Of Data
Client or User declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating, to discoDSP, any modification thereof. User will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or litigation that may result from their falsification.
It is important that, in order to keep personal data updated, the user informs discoDSP whenever there has been any change in them. Otherwise, we can not answer for your veracity.
Obtaining And Processing Data
discoDSP has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending e-mail or filling in the forms included in the website. In this case, discoDSP will be considered as Responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
Also, discoDSP informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes the attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the contact list, provision of products or services and the management of the relationship commercial. Operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as treatment of personal data.
All personal data, which is collected through the website by discoDSP, have the consideration of processing personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by discoDSP.
discoDSP website has an SSL encryption, which allows the user to securely navigate the website.
discoDSP makes available to users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and processing of their personal data, with the purposes provided above. The personal data provided in a telematic way, either through email, the contact forms of this website or online contracting will be incorporated into the WEB USERS File, for the commercial and administrative management of the clients and users of the company. The data will be processed through servers managed by Fastspring, which is also the company providing e-commerce services, and which will be considered as the Person in Charge of Processing (article 3.g LOPD).
The company that manages the servers is located in the Europe, and complies with the security measures required by the LOPD for the processing of personal data. Our provider of email services, through which commercial communications will be made is Aruba.it.
As established by LSSICE, discoDSP undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For this purpose, the information sent to customers for the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship will not be considered commercial communication.
In any case, only the precise data will be obtained in order to perform the contracted service, or to be able to adequately respond to the request for information made by the user.
Sometimes, personal data will be provided through links to third-party websites. In this case, at no time will the discoDSP staff have access to the personal data that the Client provides to said third parties.
discoDSP has profiles on KVR Audio, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, recognizing itself Responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (hereinafter, followers). Treatment that discoDSP will carry out with said data within each of the referred networks will be the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles.
Thus, discoDSP can inform, when law does not prohibit, its followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities and offers, as well as providing personalized customer service. In no case discoDSP will extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is expressly and explicitly obtained for this purpose (for example, to hold a contest).
United States Treatment Managers
discoDSP uses Fastspring e-commerce services. The user expressly and unequivocally accepts their consent for the processing of their data and for the international transfer of them to this service provider company.
Exercise Of Rights
Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. As long as the user's data is subject to treatment by discoDSP, they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must go, providing documentation proving their identity by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to the following address:
Jorge Reales González
V Centenario 13 C
11520 Rota Cádiz Spain
or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, request for request, address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
Communication Of Information To Third Parties
discoDSP will not assign or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases provided by law or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of processing, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user prior to contracting the same.
Thus, by contracting our services, the user accepts that any of them may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other persons or companies, which will be considered as Managers of the Treatment (article 3.g LOPD), which the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or adhered to its privacy policies, established in their respective web pages.
It also accepts that some of the personal data collected will be provided to these Treatment Managers, when necessary for the effective performance of the contracted service. The user may refuse to transfer your data to the Treatment Managers, by written request, by any of the aforementioned means.
The information provided by the client will have, in any case, the consideration of confidential, without it being able to be used for other purposes than those related to the contracted services or products acquired to discoDSP. discoDSP undertakes not to disclose or disclose information about the client's claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of his relationship with it.
This website contains texts prepared for informational or informational purposes only, which may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so that its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to cases concrete.
This website details the services offered by Jorge Reales González (discoDSP, hereinafter). Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- discoDSP may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- discoDSP can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, discoDSP states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
- Prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to changes without prior notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- discoDSP can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- discoDSP offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision thereof, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- discoDSP will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- The user undertakes not to use this website or the services offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- discoDSP is not responsible for viruses that originate in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- discoDSP is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to forums, chat, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a independent on the provider's website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, discoDSP is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. Correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, discoDSP does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- Opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of discoDSP. The content of the articles published on this Website can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.